Friday, May 20, 2011

Deep Throat Fantasy

DISCLAIMER: This is a sexual act of Daddy/Little girl play but between 2 consenting adults. Also go easy as it's my first writing of this kind.

I awaken in a foreign place, a room covered by darkness and unfamiliarity. Candles with flames dancing aimlessly line the sides of the room throwing shadows all around. I realize I am bound, my arms and legs spread eagle, each tied to a bedpost of this four poster bed. I barely have enough room to squirm with my hips and shoulders but nothing more. I am completely helpless and yet my pussy oozes at that fact and my nipples grow hard.
My daddy walks out of the shadows where he must have been watching me. He's only wearing a pair of jeans but I'm immediately drawn to the throbbing bulge I see encased in them. I surprise myself when a moan escapes my lips without command and my pussy drips just from thinking of daddy's cock straining to get out. He smiles at my outburst and and drinks in the sight of me bound to the bed, at his mercy.
"Are you ready for my cock, princess?" he says sensually and gingerly dips a finger into my waiting pussy lips. I shudder at his touch and moan as it slips in so easily, saturating his finger. "Yes daddy, i want your cock so bad." He slowly, methodically begins moving his finger in and out of my pussy and I moan, my hips bucking and squirming automatically. Daddy smiles and continues playing with me and I just want to feel his cock inside me. He stops suddenly, removes his fingers and brings them to my lips where I willingly lick them, tasting my own juices and moaning.
"Good girl, now I want to see that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my cock." he says and he unzips his jeans, letting his dick sweep out willingly. My eyes grow wide at seeing it at it's full length, standing at attention with a drop of precum on the end. He gets on the bed with his knees straddling my chest placing his cock just inches from my waiting lips, I go the extra inch with my tongue to lick the droplet of precum off the end. I shiver as the sweet taste of it envelopes my body with desire for my daddy's cock.
I whimper and look up at him, pleading with my eyes. He looks down at me and smiles and as if on queue, he thrusts his cock the rest of the way past my waiting lips and into my mouth. I close my eyes and moan while swirling my tongue around the bottom of his shaft as it reaches to the back of my mouth. He slowly pulls out fighting against my suction and I open my eyes looking up at his smile full of pleasure. He thrusts it back into my mouth, closing his eyes and arching his neck in pleasure, "Oh god yes princess, your mouth just begs to be fucked." His words make my pussy quiver and I moan against his cock.
The slow thrusts do not last long though and his rhythm speeds up, each time his cock pushing back farther to the deeper parts of my mouth and against my throat. My pussy is drenched and vibrating with excitement when I start to gag against his cock. My body fights against it and I instinctively try to reach with my hands, straining against the bonds but I can do nothing but squirm, completely helpless and at the mercy of daddy's cock.
My eyes grow wide as I see the primal fury within him take over as he grabs me by the hair and begins thrusting even faster and harder and deeper down my throat. I gag and struggle and yet my pussy betrays my true feelings, soaking the spot on the bed where it lay. I feel his hard balls slap against my chin and my whole body shivers uncontrollably, knowing what is coming.
He thrusts his cock down my throat one last time as deep as it will go, his hand taking my head by the hair up to meet it, holding it there growling in pleasure as shot after shot of come coats my throat and I gag and moan, my back arching and still squirming.
Finally after what feels like a lifetime, he slowly pulls out of my mouth and I catch my breath. "Now lick daddy's cock clean", he says and I gladly oblige, the taste of his sweet come turning me on even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment